Send Me A Message
Suzie came to real estate with a long history of retail sales, primarily in the hardware industry. She obtained her sales license in 2013, broker’s license in 2021 and has been a Nebraska Realtors Association Mark of Excellence recipient annually since 2016.
Living in York most of her life, she graduated from York High School and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and is active in the York community, having served as officer/board member of the Blue River Board of Realtors, York Area Chamber of Commerce, Kilgore Memorial Library, Emmanuel Lutheran Church and Chapter A, P.E.O.
Along with husband John she owned and operated Libby Creek Farm for several decades raising and selling farm products directly to consumers via subscription and at markets in York, Lincoln and Omaha.
When Suzie isn’t assisting buyers and sellers, she can be found reading, gardening or renovating houses with John.
CREDENTIALS AND DESIGNATIONS
- Salespersons License (2013)
- Brokers License (2021)
- GRI (Graduate REALTORS Institute)
- Specializing in Residential Sales
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- SRS (Seller Representative Specialist)
- NIFA Agent Specialist (Nebraska Investment Finance Authority)
- NRA Mark of Excellence Recipient 2016 through 2021
- Member of Blue River Area Board of REALTORS
- Member of Nebraska REALTORS Association
- Member of National Association of REALTORS
- Past President York Chamber of Commerce
- Past President Chapter A, P.E.O.
- York Chamber of Commerce Ambassador
- Member Emmanuel Lutheran Church
- Life Member Nebraska Alumni Association
- Member Friends of the Library
- Kilgore Memorial Library Board Member
- Past President Kilgore Memorial Library Foundation
- Currently serving on NRA Professional Standards Committee